Welcome to my practice at LifeArt Counseling. With me in my photo is my husband of forty-two years, Mike.
As a therapist, I am committed to helping you move forward in the direction you wish. Today, because you are visiting this website, you are one step closer to an improved life.
Whether you are looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation, want to get back on track with your life, or you're ready to move in a new direction, I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals.
Why invite me into your life? I'll give you six (6) reasons:
1. I will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve.
2. I will listen carefully to your journey and your perspectives.
3. Together we will find creative solutions to problems old and new.
4. I wil tailor therapy to your specific goals and to the time and resources you have.
5. I offer a variety of services including individual and couple counseling, life coaching, and training and consultation for business.
6. I can work with you around a wide variety of issues, such as, anger, anxiety, depression, grief, life transition, marital discord, self-esteem, recovery, and stress, as well as many other problems and stressors that may be challenging you.
Thank you for visiting my website. Call (918-859-1883) or email (email@example.com) for a free consultation.